but not responsibility”
We strive to act as a good corporate citizen which takes into full account the current and future economic, social and environmental impacts of our business. Scroll down to find out what Corporate Responsibility at Kuoni means.
NEWS @ CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Kuoni has completed its second human rights impact assessment, this time in India. Read the full report here.
- The newly published Statement of Commitment on the Environment is available for download.
- The Kuoni Water Champion manual on sustainable water management in hotel operations is available here.
- Kuoni's GRI Index for the 2012 reporting period is now available here.
- Kuoni has completed the pilot assessment on human rights impacts in Kenya. Read the full report here.
- A report featuring 10 years of progress in Corporate Responsibility @ Kuoni has been released.
- Read Kuoni's Statement of Commitment on Human Rights.
SUSTAINABILITY @ KUONI
We are committed – at the highest level of management – to integrate our principles of corporate responsibility in our core business operations. Read about our Corporate Responsibility strategy and materiality, our partnerships and ratings in this section.
Sustainability @ Kuoni
Kuoni seeks our colleagues' commitment to reinforce the sustainability strategy, each in their own way and within their individual work areas.
Kuoni demonstrates its conviction on safeguarding human rights by focusing its efforts on areas the company can influence most: protecting children from sexual exploitation and helping to establish fair working conditions at destinations.
GOALS AND PERFORMANCE
We seek to manage sustainability at Kuoni based on clear targeting, measurement and monitoring systems. Read about our progress and performance towards achieving the Corporate Responsibility goals for 2012 and also view the goals set for 2013.
Goals and Performance
SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN
Kuoni acknowledges that fostering sustainability in the supply chain is one of the most effective ways for Kuoni to promote the values underpinning its Corporate Responsibility strategy.
Kuoni focuses on concrete actions and pilot projects related to climate change, coral reef protection, water protection and biodiversity as well as facilitating the transfer of knowledge on environmental management to our hotel partners.
Maintaining an active and constructive dialogue with our stakeholders helps us align our strategy to the needs of society, implement it accordingly, anticipate risks and opportunities and assess our business from other angles and perspectives.
Kuoni strives to continually increase the sustainability of its products and offer a wide range of sustainable products to its customers.